Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Home > General > Cabinet condemns ongoing Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia

Cabinet condemns ongoing Houthi attacks on Saudi Arabia

 

The Kuwaiti Cabinet on Monday reiterated its denouncement of the continued Houthi drone assaults on Saudi Arabia that aim to threaten the kingdom’s security.
This came during a Cabinet weekly meeting held earlier in the day at Seif Palace, under the chairmanship of His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.
The Cabinet said that the continuation of these hostile practices that target Saudi Arabia’s stability and security constitutes a flagrant violation of the principles of international humanitarian law that requires a decisive and rapid move from the international community to deter these threats, Foreign Minister and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Sabah said after the meeting.
It called for holding accountable all perpetrators, stressing Kuwait’s full solidarity with the Kingdom in all measures it takes to preserve its stability and security, he added.
Meanwhile, the ministers voiced Kuwait’s sympathy with Lebanon’s people over the fuel tank blast took place a few days ago, north of the country, that left dozens dead or wounded.
They showed Kuwaiti’s full solidarity with the brotherly Lebanese people in this painful incident, offering sincere condolences to the families of the victims, wishing those injured a rapid recovery.
In addition, the Cabinet expressed Kuwait’s support to the Republic of Haiti over the quake that led to gross material losses and deaths.
It offered heartfelt condolences to Haiti’s government, people and the families of the victims, wishing the wounded a speedy recovery

 

 

Source: Kuwait News Agency (KUNA)