RICHARDSON, Texas, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The Fossil Q line is growing with the addition of four new fashionable hybrid smartwatches. Curiously unassuming, they are more than meets the eye. The Q Nate, Q Crewmaster, Q Gazer and Q Tailor infuse technology into a traditional timepiece unlike any other. All four hybrid smartwatches can be pre-ordered at www.fossil.com/q starting September 14 and will be available in Fossil stores and online at www.fossil.com starting September 26.
“We know our customers desire both form and function. They want to stay connected while enhancing their personal style and these new hybrid smartwatches do both,” said Jill Elliott, chief creative officer. “Our new hybrid smartwatches are the ultimate convergence of fashion and technology, bringing together the elegance and simplicity of an analog watch with the most popular alerts and tracking features offered by today’s smartwatches. We pride ourselves on being innovators in the fashion watch space, and we believe that the hybrid smartwatch is the future of fashion watches.”
Blending Analog Design with Smart Connectivity
The hybrid smartwatches look like ordinary watches, but also provide all of the functionality of a world-class tracker hidden in the sleek style of a traditional timepiece. Features include:
- Activity tracking
- Sleep monitoring
- Custom goal setting
- Automatic time zone
- Second time zone
- Filtered notifications with vibration & dial animations
- Q LINK capabilities controlled by bottom pusher
- Ring my phone
- Take a photo
- Control my music
- Up to 6-month battery life: coin cell battery, easy-change with tool or coin
- Compatible with Android™ OS 4.4+ or iPhone 5/iOS 8.2+
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Activity Integration including Google Fit™, UA Record™ by Under Armour, UP by Jawbone™ and Apple Health app
The new hybrid smartwatches blend analog design with smart connectivity. This wrist essential is always on and always connected with a battery life of up to six months (based on usage). Bluetooth technology allows the hybrid smartwatches to alert you to accomplished fitness goals or incoming smartphone notifications with a vibration or spinning minute and sub-eye hands. Set an alarm, view 24-hour time, compare time in multiple time zones and track everything from steps to calories to sleep. Press the bottom pusher to operate the camera or control music on your phone. You can even locate your phone using the same button.
All devices have limitless options for personalization including interchangeable straps in leather, silicone and stainless steel.
Specifically, the Fossil Q hybrid smartwatch line includes the following:
- Q Crewmaster: A brand new platform for those with the boldest style. The Fossil Q Crewmaster fits your adventurous lifestyle with a strong stainless steel and colorful build, and lets you keep track of your fitness and sleep, and it even auto-updates the time based on where you are!
- Q Nate: One of Fossil’s best-selling platforms just got smarter! The Fossil Nate’s eye-catching construction and on-the-move functionality play with an urban aesthetic. Made for weekend warriors, the Fossil Q Nate is available in a range of colors on both leather and steel straps.
- Q Gazer: Incredible smarts packed into an elegant and slim package. Designed for the girl who loves a subtle shine to stand out in the crowd, Q Gazer is the smartwatch that pulls it all together. Dressed up with crystal accents, control your music, ring your phone when you can’t find it, take a selfie, track your fitness … the Q Gazer just does it all!
- Q Tailor: The beauty is in the details with one of our most loved watches. With a minimalist design taken to the max, Tailor delivers fresh femininity with a classic steel case and luxe colored straps like navy and rich shades of browns, all while letting you keep track of how many steps you take and notifying you of only the things you care the most about.
Our new hybrid smartwatches are compatible with both Android smartphones and iPhones and start at $175.