DUBAI, November 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
– Piramal Realty is Part of the USD 4 bn Piramal Group – A Diversified Conglomerate With Interests in Healthcare, Real Estate, Glass Packaging and Financial services.
– Piramal Realty Recently Received the Largest Private Equity Investment in Indian Real Estate From Goldman Sachs and Warburg Pincus
– Piramal Vaikunth is Located in the Heart of Thane Within 25 kms of the Mumbai International Airport
– Limited Pre-launch Opportunity for Select Residences Available for NRIs in Dubai
– 2BHK Residences Starting From 949 Square Feet Carpet Area
– Potential Customers can Register Interest at piramalvaikunth.com From November 18, 2015. Bookings commence November 20, 2015
After its successful launch in India, Piramal Realty, the real estate arm of Piramal Group, launches a premium residential tower ‘Vivaan’ exclusively for NRIs in Dubai. This building is situated within the residential complex of Piramal Vaikunth at Balkum, Thane, which is 25km from Mumbai International Airport. Bookings for Vivaan commence from November 20, 2015 with 30 select residences available at a special offer price.
Piramal Vaikunth is spread over 32 acres with 14 towers. Vivaan is the central tower of the complex. The key aspects of this project are:
- Quality: delivering quality properties to our customers through the management team, consultants & partners, Board of Advisors etc.
- Greenery: 16 acres of unexcavated greens; with 6000 preserved veteran trees, biophilic-inspired design seeks to create harmony between buildings and the natural world.
- Community Living: 3-acre of ISKCON temple, retail-boulevard, 60,000 square feet of community centre that has amenities & services such as a cafeteria, banquet hall, swimming pool, guest suites, library, business center, and indoor game courts for basketball, badminton, gymnasium, squash, etc.
The building has 60 2BHK apartments that range from a carpet area of 949 sq-ft to 1027 sq-ft. Each unit has world-class amenities such as modular kitchen, VRV air-conditioning, imported marble, wooden flooring and imported bath fitments. One of the key aspects is the 6000 preserved trees that form 50% of the complex. HOK Chicago, #1 ranked architecture/engineering firm by Engineering News-Record and Architectural Record, has designed the Piramal Vaikunth project, which features in the 2014 HOK Design Annual amongst leading projects from around the world.
Anand Piramal, Executive Director, Piramal Group, said, “Piramal Realty aspires to be the most high-quality and the customer-centric real estate company in India. This is our first formal launch in Dubai and we are excited at the prospect. When we first came to market in mid-Sept, we received an overwhelming response and we were compelled to double the inventory within hours of its launch. We hope to see a healthy response to Vivaan as Mumbai is the first choice for NRIs in Dubai and buyers have higher appreciation for high-quality real estate.”
Committed to bringing trust and transparency to the real estate sector, Piramal Realty has launched the unique Piramal Assurance. To ensure peace of mind, a customer can return the purchased unit to Piramal Realty, no questions asked, at 95 percent of the market value any time until possession. It is a clear testimony of our belief in our quality of properties and a first for the real estate sector.
Robert Booth, one of the Piramal Realty’s board members, is a veteran professional in property development with extensive experience in development, sales and marketing. He was the former Chief Executive Officer of the real estate business segment of Emaar Properties PJSC. Commenting on Vivaan launch, Robert said, “I am very pleased to see Piramal Realty in my home market. Piramal Realty works with some of the best firms such as HOK, BuroHappold, Lerch Bates and Turner Construction Company. Piramal Group has a reputation of trust and significant track record of creating value. I am confident that Piramal Realty will build projects of highest international standards which will appeal to customers.”
About Piramal Realty:
Piramal Realty is the real estate development arm of Piramal Group. Recently, Goldman Sachs and Warburg Pincus, two international equity partners, have invested approx. USD 434 million in the company, at the entity-level, which is the largest private equity commitment to Indian real estate.
The company aims to be the gold standard in design, quality, safety and customer centricity in both residential and commercial real estate. Piramal Realty’s developments, while being cutting-edge and contemporary, focus on embracing a more intuitive definition of luxury, which celebrates nature, greenery, space, light, ventilation, art, culture and community living.
Piramal Realty’s board includes Deepak Parekh (Chairman of HDFC), Nitin Nohria (Dean of Harvard Business School), Robert Booth (former CEO of EMAAR Properties Dubai) and Subbu Narayanswamy (Director of McKinsey & Co. and head of the real estate/infrastructure practice in Asia). The company collaborates with the world’s leading architectural practices, including HOK, KPF, and Make and partners with world-class contractors, such as L&T and Eversendai.
Piramal Group is one of India’s leading conglomerates with interests in pharmaceuticals, financial services, information management, glass packaging and real estate. It is founded by Ajay Piramal and has a market value in excess of US$4 billion. Driven by its core values of knowledge, action and care, the group’s mission is “doing well and doing good”. Piramal Foundation, the philanthropic arm, has initiatives in healthcare, education, water and women empowerment across 19 states of India.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Contact: +91-22-3351 4082
Public Relations Consultant
Tel: +91-22-3368 0324